Pages

Nov 18, 2008

TWILIGHT Showings Already Selling Out!

Ok so this whole employment search thing (among a couple of other things) has set me behind in my blogging...quite a bit behind...so hopefully I'm now back on track!

So word on the street (according to both the Hollywood Reporter and Variety) is that TWILIGHT is seeing some phenomenal pre-opening ticket buying, and I can't say I'm surprised. If the screaming fans at Comic Con are any indication, this movie is promising to be big.

This book series has a MAJOR following amongst pre-teen and teenage girls, and we know how dedicated of fans they can be, so many Thursday night midnight screenings are already sold out (and Summit is adding more) as well as many other screenings over the coming weekend.

This movie of course got a major boost when Warner Bros. shifted HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE from November 21 until next summer, so TWILIGHT has it's tween market all to itself.

Poor BOLT doesn't stand a chance.